A unique mix
of services to
play the game different
- Choosing an unconventional and innovative account-based approach that creates brand awareness and generates recurring revenue growth
- Chief Revenue Officer services like unique DNA-ICP™ and account-centric revenue waterfall model
- Building and transforming your Sales & Marketing teams to one commercial team on a mission, by slicing the elephant with actionabel initiatives
- Actionable, commercial, cross-departmental strategies focused on interlocking Purpose, Go-to-Market and Campaign
- People development and coaching to become better every day
- Diagnostics, building, adoption, implementation & improvement based on methodologies, processes and frameworks with a fast track to impact
IF, YOUR ASSOCIATE
Are you ready to change the game in which you generate revenue and deliver value today? IF Associates is your Growth & Happiness Innovation Associate in the subscription economy. Entering our programs, taking our leadership services or in a mixture, we will make sure that we:
- Bring deep strategic, commercial and cross-departmental expertise and experience
- Deliver unconventional and innovative commercial-based programs and services
- Develop the comptencies of your team to become better everyday
- Realize growth and happiness for your organization and your people
- Help you generate recurring revenue
- Lower your customer acquisition costs
- Increase your customer lifetime value
- Guide you in your transformation
- Are part of your team as we see your succes as our success
What is your biggest need/challenge to start with?
In urgent need of ICP, buyer persona profile, or messaging?
Togetherness-led growth GTM Model
Togetherness-Led Growth GTM Model
With a holistic approach we connect your brand, the teams, market potential and new frameworks and processes, to realize a fast time-to-impact, higher win rates and deal sizes and long-lasting customers. And, on top of that contributes to a positive culture as your Sales & Marketing team will be working together as one commercial team on a mission.
"Do you know..."
One of the reasons why 52% of Fortune 500 companies disappear
is that they didn't adopt the subscription economy