Go-To-Market: 6 challenges with silo’s and how to build a bridge
Rallying around the customer is high on the agenda. Action= needed.
- Each silo has its own vision or nothing in place, ultimately creating disjointed experiences for customers and harming growth
➡️ Create a joint vision and live it.
- If culture is just a poster with values on the wall, it is super easy to navigate away from it
➡️ Make sure you have a (sub-)culture embedded of going to market and driving growth together.
- Incentives may motivate to exploit and damage brand and reputation in order to boost short- term outcomes
➡️ develop incentives aligned with your strategy on customer-centricity and long-term impact.
- Poorly integrated/connected teams suffer from ineffective collaboration
➡️ set-up integrated processes.
- Silo’s interest is blocking the adoption of scalable programs
➡️have leaders who act as a facilitator/consultant, share knowledge, drive adoption of frameworks and best practices.
- Win alone and lose alone
➡️ celebrate your first attempts in learnings as well as your successes and improvements together.
Foundation: central GTM team ➡️ central & local GTM teams connected.